1. Conduct. By applying to join this community you are agreeing to respect all of its present and future members. Play nice, or risk being banned. Make Your List is meant to be fun, and I refuse to let anyone ruin it for the rest of us. As the mod, I reserve the right to reject an application for any reason I see fit and will make decisions based on what is good for the community as a whole.
2. Participation. All muses are expected to participate as often as they can. I will be doing announced activity checks every six months, at which point your muse may be removed if they have been inactive for several months. You will also have a tag to use within the community (I'll most likely be using these for checks, and they are not optional).
3. Activity. A list must contain at least two items. Otherwise it is considered a note and not a list. Beyond that, your lists can be as long as you want them to be. After your muse is removed from the community for inactivity, it will be open to anyone for the first month. If your muse is still available after a period of thirty days, you may reapply for it, once.
4. Exclusivity. Only one of each canon character is allowed. OCs are welcome. A waiting list is in place, and should someone choose to apply for a taken muse, they will be placed on it.
5. Limits. You may have up to ten muses (if you can keep up with them), but only three muses per fandom.
6. Patience. If you apply for a muse and don't hear back from the mod in over two weeks, its fine to inquire again or email us a reminder.
7. Contact. If you have any other concerns, comments, or questions, shoot an email to listmods[at]gmail[dot]com
8. Prompting. Usually 5-6 new prompts will be posted each week. We do take suggestions, which can be emailed to listmods[at]gmail[dot]com The only time we decline a suggestion is when we feel it doesn't apply to enough muses in the community to work for a topic. We try to inspire as many muses as possible through the topics.
9. Consideration. All R-rated (or higher) lists must be placed behind a cut, as well as lists that contain spoilers for new movies/books/episodes of a current tv program.
Also, please be considerate of your mods as well. Tell us if you're leaving the community or need a break. We will understand, and try to make that process as simple as possible.